Here’s a cool video Max did of the Rec League bout back in July.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I'm Carrie, 31 and living in London. I currently work in publishing. I love books. And tea. And I watch more TV than can be good for a person. As of February 2011 I've been playing Roller Derby, because as someone who can injure herself sitting still it seemed like a good idea? I completed the Fresh Meat programme and have graduated into the Rec League. Derby is taking over my life, and I love it. If you wish, you can contact me at teabelly1(at)gmail.com.
- The quilt is finished (bar washing) with one day to spare! Phew. 1 hour ago
- Also, this: btchflcks.com/2013/05/star-t… (I promise I did actually like the film, but still.) 13 hours ago
- RT @feliciaday: I enjoyed the new Star Trek movie but something bothered me and I wrote on my Tumblr about it. thisfeliciaday.tumblr.com/post/508588837… Am I … 13 hours ago
- Thankfully not only one who watched Penny Smith on BBC and thought she was an utter moron. Ta twitter. 1 day ago
- Suspect current correspondent on scene is drunk. Remembering why I don't watch the news. 1 day ago
52 books 100 books adventure america birthday brits abroad buffy cannonball read crafty dreams films flat food funny guatemala Heroes holiday life with Max london lost McCanns me mice moving in my films new year new york poorly pushing daisies quilt random roller derby shopping star trek stupid feet theatre tv twilight US election wedding weekend woe work wtf xmas