After my last post about the quilt I decided to change things around a little bit (also because I’d aligned the ‘bricks’ the wrong way, and so when I moved them it threw off the layout even more). It will now look like this when put together, with a cream line between each row:
I still think there are probably better ways for it to be arranged, but then I’d be stuck on this part of it forever and it’s time to move on to the actual sewing. I grouped my rows into nicely organised and numbered piles:
And I’ve spent quite a few happy evenings in front of the telly sewing them together. I’ve still got a couple of rows left to do, and then I can move on to adding the long strips that go between the rows. But there are worse ways to spend time than on a comfy sofa with tea (and biscuits) and a bit of sewing. Yeah yeah, I am an old lady, sue me.