1. I have finished all my seasons of The West Wing. I’ve got the extras to watch and then that’s it. I may have to start watching from the beginning again.
2. I’m currently reading Pride and Prejudice. I’ve never read it. I know I know, it’s been on my To Read list forever, and I’ve seen the last half of the latest film, and that’s all. And, must say, I am really enjoying it. It is, for want of a better word, delightful.
3. Tonight I am going to the doctors for the first time in ooh, at least 2 years. Hate doctors. But my ear is driving me nuts. I am slightly afraid that they’re going to pull out some kind of Central American insect that’s been living in it and having babies for the past two months. It could happen, right?
5. I just scared myself because I could hear music coming from somewhere and, doh, it’s my earphones cos I turned the volume up on my computer to listen to something earlier. Calm down heart, it’s not a ghosty thing.
6. I got shoes for the wedding. Lizzie was kind enough to go shopping with me, in the rain, on Saturday, and we found some that are nice, and not too high, and also feel comfortable. I am going to start wearing them around the house so I am less like a new born calf on the big day.
7. The episode of 90210 where Dylan’s father is blown up has got to be, hands down, the best acting I have ever seen. It’s possible there’s some sarcasm in there somewhere. Luke Perry, you made my day.
8. I needed to finish on a round number, and can’t seem to make it to 10.