Things I have learned on my second shopping trip in two days: (I know, something must be wrong with me, maybe I should see a doctor?)
1. I hate Topshop. Hate it. Every time I go in there I come out feeling like shit. It’s full of overly made up girls wearing the latest fashion trend, taking their time and getting in your way. You can’t look around properly (especially not in your lunch hour) cos it’s so vast and I just wander about aimlessly for a lap, about turn and leave. Hate it. Or at least I hate the one on Oxford Street.
2. Miss Selfridge tells me I am a size 14 when every other shop I’ve ever been in in my life tells me I am a 12. Therefore, we can conclude, Miss Selfridge is evil.
3. Mango rocks. Not only did I find a black cardigan, I also found a black jumper and almost bought a grey jumper but it wasn’t quite right. Yes, marvel at the vast array of colours in my wardrobe.
4. Going shopping when wearing layers will leave you very hot and gross. Don’t do it.
5. Chocolate makes you feel good about most things, but not your back fat.
6. I love Fridays. (Not technically learned from shopping but hey, I felt it needed to be said.)